Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still Cursing the Cable Co.

Soooo....listen to this. I spent 2 hours total this weekend on the phone with the cable people! 2 stinkin' hours! First I'm told one thing. Then another. I don't know what to believe anymore- well I don't believe anything they're saying! Somebody sometime today from their lousy company CANCELLED our service call for today. But I didn't know this until about 6 pm! So here we sat ALL day (after sitting around all day yesterday) waiting, waiting, waiting. I am about to switch internet companies but I have no idea who else I could go with. I am FED up with these people. I am one very unhappy customer and I will be calling with a complaint on Monday.

Please pray for Cuddly Boy. Zach's at the ER with him. He and his brother were on the trampoline earlier and Little Man got mad at CB and jumped on his foot. I am praying, praying, praying that nothing is broken this time. Zach's waiting on the results of the X-ray. This boy is apparently the one who will end up going to the ER repeatedly. Man, 2 times in less than a year!!! I feel bad for my boy and I really hope its just a sprain or something. I'll try to update when I can but internet is limited.

So as you can see my weekend royally stinks big time. The weather is wonderful but the weekend is just shot and it makes me so mad. I'm finally feeling better most of the time and I want to do stuff- not be confined! So my attitude isn't the greatest right now! Hopefully Sunday will prove to be better.

4 comments:

Erica said...

I sure hope that CB is okay!

The cable company - I hate them too.

I saw Princess there this morning and looked around for you, but didn't see you; now I guess I know why. We also went to the park on Thursday when you weren't there. I guess Cate wasn't feeling too well, though, because she asked to go just as soon as we got there.

Anonymous said...

Yea attitude stinks! MOM

DDanielle said...

What a pain!

Anonymous said...

We waited for the cable co. here in an empty house (we only had the keys to the house but none of our stuff) for 5 hours! He said he forgot! We were so mad! I know exactly how you feel! Then they were not even apologetic....

It will get better:)
Gina