Sunday, March 30, 2008

Princess' Party

Yesterday was Princess' birthday party. She was so excited to be having her friends come over to celebrate! I didn't plan much to do at all. She invited 5 girls but only 3 showed up (plus the whole family of one of the girls). We had a little scavenger hunt outside that they all enjoyed working together on. Then she opened her gifts and the girls went upstairs to play with the toys for awhile. It was so relaxing! Finally I realized we'd better eat cake before it was time for everybody to go! I had just enough cake. I think Princess was counting on some being left over for tomorrow, her actual birthday, but I doubt that will be the case since there is only one piece left! This picture below is so funny. She was going to give me a flower she picked as I was snapping a picture! It cracks me up!Here she is with her friends. They all seemed to get along well and had a great time!She opened a jewelry making kit we got her. She loves to make jewelry and her and I made some bracelets last night. I even wore mine to church today!

This is her American Girl doll, April, that she got for Christmas. Nanny and Papa got her this swimsuit that she wanted for her doll. She was pretty excited!I thought this was cute...her little brother is sitting next to her rather than one of her friends. We sent the kids outside to eat cake since it was so nice out and I was surprised to see that the girls didn't all congregate together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say from looking at the pics she had fun. Pappa says she looks different from when we seen her last. H. you sure are growing up. Love you. Nanny

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
I love the American Girl Doll!
My daughter has Kia (spelling?)
May God Bless Princess richly throughout this next year!
Gina

Jodie said...

Aww her party looked like fun!! Loved her presents!

On a different note... guess what!!! Brian and I are going to be in New Orleans over Memorial Day weekend. Want some visitors for a couple of hours on Sunday May 25th?