Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just in case

My mom said that she couldn't see indoor pictures of the house I really like so just in case here's the link where you can see more pictures. It is really priced great. There are others houses for the same price and they're not as nice as this one by a long shot (in my opinion).

Here's one that's the same price. We'd really have our work cut out for us tearing down that wallpaper!

Here's the other for the same price. While it's not bad I'm not keen on the bathrooms or wood paneling in one of the rooms. And the outside makes me think of the house on The Brady Bunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the same one that you picked out! I figure if they are all the same price you might as well get one that you don't have to renovate at all - plus the one you like is REALLY nice.

Sherry Strack