Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yes, I am a Pregnant Blonde

But, I am not this one:

THE PREGNANT BLONDE
The other day my neighbor, who is blonde, came running up to me in the driveway jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping so excitedly but I thought, 'what the heck?', and I starting jumping up and down along with her.


She said, 'I have some really great news!'

I said, 'Great. Tell me why you're so happy.'

She stopped jumping and, breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, told me that she was pregnant! I knew she'd been trying for a while so I told her, 'That's great! I couldn't be happier for you!' Then she said, 'There's more!'

I asked, 'What do you mean 'more'?'

She said, 'Well, we are not having just one baby. We are going to have TWINS!'

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew. She said.... (You're going to love this!)............................


'Well, that was the easy part. I went to Wal-Mart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a TWIN-pack. Both tests came out positive!'

6 comments:

Angie said...

Glad you liked that joke! I thought it was so cute and actually know of a few blondes that would probably do this---not you of course!!!

Anonymous said...

We have experienced that North and South. I agree with the other post - it is busy-ness that plays against us in our intentions to be hospitable. I am from Alabama, so I don't like to think of the natives as being unfriendly - in their defense it does get hard to get close to people and then have to watch them move away again and again. I hope you really enjoy your next assignment. And that God surrounds you with an awesome group of friends.
Gina

Becca said...

That's a dumb blond joke, right? You don't seriously have a neighbor who did that do you? I am dying and my kids are asking me why I'm laughing.

Jodie said...

That would be terrible if that was the indicator for twins... especially since I took at least 3 tests for each time I found out I was pregnant.

Melissa said...

LOL

momanna98 said...

HAHA. Too funny!