Thursday, May 21, 2009

busy week

Well, we had quite a busy week. Chatterbox completely finished school. Junior Squirrel doesn't have much left. Hopefully he'll be done before our trip to Michigan. Tuesday we went to the zoo with friends. I'll have to get a slideshow of the pictures up. Yesterday we went to the park for a park day I set up. We had a great time! With all of the fresh air today we're really tired! It's amazing how the fresh air can make a person so tired! This morning I brought our babysitter into Des Moines for a hair appointment and Booty Shaker fell asleep on the way! Everyone is just saying how tired they are. So the kids are plopped in front of the TV while I make us some lunch. I got us two movies for tonight- Seven Pounds for me and the Spongebob movie for the kids.

I was ecstatic with the American Idol results last night! I totally didn't think they would go the way they did, but how awesome that a Christian won!!! I really hoped Danny would've went all the way. Kris was just so quiet throughout it all that I guess you really didn't know much about him. Then I kept seeing things pop up in the past few weeks about him being a Christian and all (Danny was more vocal about it). I'm glad the show is over for the summer so that I won't feel like I need to be glued to the TV! That's really the only show I get addicted to or feel like I don't want to miss!

3 comments:

DDanielle said...

I don't watch AI, but I am glad my shows are over too. Well I am only down to Heroes on my must watch list. It's finally nice out now and I want to savor every bit of daylight I can!
Oh the "beefed up" security pictures below cracked me up!

Our4Monkeys said...

We had such a great time at the zoo too! My kids get along with your kids so well! We look forward to getting together again next week sometime!

Creighton climbed up the front of our van and to the top yesterday and someone asked me "does he climb everything?" Yes, yes, he does. It made me think of the comment I made to you about Gabe reminding me of Creighton because he's such a climber! =)

Amie said...

I didn't watch AI, but it sounds like the underdog won and I always like to see that.