Tuesday, May 26, 2009

it seemed so real...

This morning I had quite the nightmare. I had gotten a phone call from my Aunt Gloria, who was crying on the other end and could barely talk. As soon as I heard her I knew in my gut something was wrong. My stomach dropped as I wondered what happened and then she got out, between sobs, something about my mom and stepdad. She never said the word 'dead' but rephrased it as 'getting lost in the dark'. What a funny way to say it! But I knew what she meant. Then the baby woke me up so I have no idea how they 'got lost'. As soon as I woke up I had to call my mom to make sure she was OK! I hate dreams like that, especially when they seem so real!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I am okay. Maybe was dark because I was so drained physically yesterday. Love you. Have a wonderful day.

Darlene said...

I am sad for them too but I also know we serve a mighty God that can and wants to restore that marriage. Pray, pray and pray.