Friday, May 22, 2009

no wonder...

I now figured out why I keep us so busy running all over the place lately. First, we have no schedule now that school is pretty much done. Second, it seems when we stay home (like today) that the kids fight more, mess more and disobey more. So, life seems more pleasant when we run around doing things. Although I have to admit I'm quite disturbed about the thankfulness from my children. I feel like we've done so much and what thanks do I get? Nights of fighting them to fall asleep. They can't just go to sleep like normal kids on a normal night when dad's home. I guess we're all sinful but boy I sure have been getting irritated lately with the kid's behavior! I can't wait for Zach to get home and life to get back to normal. Of course that won't happen until August...oh boy I am in for a LONG summer!

No comments: