Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cleaning up the Blog

I have so many blogs on my sidebar that I just don't have time to read anymore and I'd like to commit my time to those I do read so I think soon I'll be doing a bit of clean-up! If you read me and don't comment much leave a comment!!! I'll probably still keep y'all in bloglines or bookmark y'all but its just overwhelming (especially considering all of the blogs I'm finding from others adopting from Liberia). I wish I could get a whole new makeover for my blog...I'm so ready for a change! If only I had the brains to do it or the means to pay to have it done! Oh well, I'll settle on what I have! And I have yet to post more about Liberia...so much to do so little time! Once we're done with school I won't know what to do with all of the time on my hands!!! Speaking of school I FINALLY figured out what I'm doing next year...so that is another post too;) Aren't y'all excited to see what's coming up (at whatever point I get around to it)! C'mon now, lemme hear that cheer!

4 comments:

Choppzs said...

I know, I read a ton too, and my list keeps growing also!

busy busy busy, sounds like here too! lol

Elizabeth said...

Just letting you know I read you everyday and enjoy hearing about your life and your beginning journey of adoption. I think you are very brave to adopt- I would love to adopt also. Maybe one day.

elizabeth

Marla said...

I think it so cool that you are trying to adopt! I will be praying for you in that whole process and for the little precious one who needs you. How wonderful! Please keep us all posted.

momanna98 said...

I will anxiously await reading your plans for next year. I love reading about what other people use so I can get more ideas.
I am cracking up from your kids! "brown sister"! How cute!!