Saturday, June 16, 2007

Priceless

Movie Stub: $13.50
Gas: $30.74
Father's Day Card: $3.34
Seeing a child ask Jesus into their heart: Priceless

I remember at the beginning of the week how I was dragging my feet about VBS. It was such a rewarding week and I am so glad I helped out. It was awesome to see the children sing songs to Jesus and learn the motions. To hear them ask questions about Jesus. To see the joy on their faces as they played games. To see one little boy that was in our class ask Jesus into his heart. Priceless. Rewarding. Working with children is definitely challenging but also so rewarding. What have you done for the Lord lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had VBS this week and guess who asked Jesus into her heart this week? That's right, Grace took the plunge and said the prayer. Her teacher gave her a book to read and she's been carrying it around everywhere all weekend. I was walking by just as the teacher was talking to her and she had the sweetest most solemn look on her face. It was indeed priceless. I'll try to call you soon!
Love,
Loriann