Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pluggin' Along

So far its not as bad as I feared. My week that is. I thought I'd be losing it left and right! I thought I'd be duct taping my kids to the wall! Not really;) You've seen that email or picture floating around, haven't you? We are plugging along at school and actually seeing progress- both in learning and in almost being done. The past two days I've just sat the boys in front of a movie while I taught Princess. I hate doing that but it works SO much better! They don't fight and they aren't in here causing a raucous and making a racket that I have to shout over! Monday night we went to the library as a family. I signed the kiddos up for the summer reading program. Princess read at least 10 books THAT night! The next morning was the puppet show (Jack and the Beanstalk), so I decided I'd take them and we also had to get more books. This girl can't stop reading (kinda like her mom). I even earned more 'Cool Mom Points' by letting them play in the sprinkler yesterday- in their clothes! That's about all we've been up to. God has really laid something heavy on my heart the past couple of days- heavier than normal. So if you could just pray that HE leads us. I'll share more about it another time.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Jamie,
I will keep you in our prayers. Aren't summer reading programs the best? Blessings to you!

Choppzs said...

Movies can be a mom's best friend can't they?? lol

And sprinklers are allot of fun, especially when you let them do it and they think they are going to get in trouble. lol It's more fun letting them think they are getting away with something!

You guys are in my prayers!

Jodie said...

playing in the sprinkler or rain with clothes on is fun - I'm jealous of your kids. ;)

momanna98 said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you. I totally hear ya about that duct tape!! hehe...