Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I am so blessed for my children to have such a wonderful and Godly daddy. He loves them so much and tries his hardest to raise them in the Lord. I have seen how God has grown Zach in so many areas and it amazes me to watch it. I have stood amazed that God has given this man to me, so undeserving of such a Godly man. He loves his children, prays for them, teaches them about the Lord, is an example of Christ, plays with them, provides for them. He is everything a father needs to be and should be. Thank you, Zach, for being such a wonderful father to our children. I know that whatever other children we're blessed with will love you just as much as these.

For my dad, Happy Father's Day. Thank you for taking me as your own since the day I was born. Thank you for loving me, caring for my needs and playing with me. I have so many wonderful memories of us as I was growing up. From motorcycle rides to 'driving' while sitting on your lap. From holidays to the Sunday car rides. From games of Connect Four to watching TV together. I love you Dad!

No comments: