Sunday, June 17, 2007

Potty Time

I mentioned not too long ago about Cuddly boy and potty training. This boy rocks! I'm telling you, I've had more success potty training my two boys than I did my girl! I have barely done a thing with him. At times he'll just say he has to go and he goes. Last night he pooped on the potty for the first time. Today I put underwear on him and he wore them during his nap and woke up dry. Little Man was the same way. Once he was ready he took off! Princess, on the other hand was a nightmare! Always accidents, always afraid of the potty. So, now I just need to remember to remind Cuddly to use the potty!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My experience has been the reverse...strange....guess each kid is different, huh? Way to go cuddly boy!

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

That is great! I am going to start potty training my two year old soon. I am not looking forward to it, but lessening the load of diapers sure will be nice.

DDanielle said...

Wow great! Must be a relief. Daniel has just started to show an interest in the bathroom. I don't think we will start potty training for a while but its neat to see the wheels turning in his head about it.

Choppzs said...

Yep, mine is reversed too. Girly was easy, crazy has been a nightmare! lol But he's finally got the hang of it, so I'm not to bad anymore! lol Good job Cuddly!

Christine said...

How awesome, Jamie! I have been struggling in potty training Stevie, over the past few months. He will almost always pee on the pot for me, but he only occasionally poops on it. Hopefully, he will catch on soon. Blessings!

Risa said...

Great Job to both of you! :)