Sunday, June 15, 2008

Double Digits

Just a quick post as we sit outside the library using their internet. First, Happy Father's Day to all the dads in my life and more importantly to the father of my children. Second, if you've looked at my baby counter on the side bar you will see that I'm now down to double digit numbers. I am 26 weeks today. I've been really tired lately and a bit congested (probably a touch of what the kiddos had), but otherwise my legs no longer hurt and I feel fine. I went to lunch yesterday with a friend and had a wonderful last time with her. Hmm...other than that we've been chilling and looking forward to leaving. I'm a bit apprehensive about traveling through the Midwest though. Well, off to lunch we go. Hopefully I can check in again real soon.

Spellcheck is not working so pardon any mistakes! I don't have time to check.

4 comments:

Risa said...

Grandma is worried about you! :) I just talked to her yesterday! :) She's worried about you moving while you are pregnant and having to drive all that way and the flooding and, and, and... LOL You know how she is! At least you know she's thinking about you!:)

DDanielle said...

LOL, I'm with Grandma....keeping your journey in my prayers:-)

Choppzs said...

I 3rd all the above!! lol

And I just read your other post about bubble tea??? OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THAT STUFF! We used to get bubble tea in Hawaii all the time and I would get the pina colada one! mmmmmmmm

Be safe!

Jodie said...

Wow Jam - I just got caught up on all of your posts - rough times with the poopie lodging - cute new nicknames - ha ha on your mash - yay for Zach for being recognized - and boo hiss on the grant troubles! HUGS!