Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Go Figure

Monday Cuddly Boy awoke with a fever. He sat around all day, was in alright spirits but just not himself. Yesterday he didn't wake with a fever. He had a few meltdowns but nothing horrible. Last night rather than watch a movie with Dad he came up in bed with Princess and I (we were reading). He fell asleep. At one point it seemed like he was shivering but he had no fever. Before I went to bed I gave him Motrin anyway, he just seemed 'weird'. This morning he's waken up SO cranky I am already miserable. Now I feel terrible saying that, considering he probably doesn't feel well, but no matter what I try to do to make him happy it makes it worse. I wish I knew what was bothering or hurting him. The other day he said his head, but now he hasn't said anything (at this point). My friend's son has a case of pneumonia and I'm praying whatever CB has isn't leading to that. He did share his ice cream with the boy last week... It doesn't help that his brother is egging him on a bit. It will be a LONG day. I just pray he gets better. I really want to be trying to get together with the few friends I have that want to see me one last time, not dealing with a sick, cranky boy. If nothing else I'll get a lot of rest today and be able to read the book I started last night. I'm flying through the books I have.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hope he feels better soon. I love your new blog look too! Can't wait to see pictures of your new hairdo.