Monday, June 30, 2008

I see the light!

Two days!!! I can't believe the end is in sight! Zach is off until like the 8th so today we plan to run some errands and make some phone calls (open bank accounts, call to get utilities hooked up in our names, etc).

We had a great weekend. Saturday we went to Zach's coworkers house. They've got three kiddos, ages 6, 5 and 4 months. They were real sweet and it was wonderful to have some adult conversation. Our kids did great there. I think they enjoyed being in a house, playing with toys and kids. Their little baby is so cute and it really made me desire to meet our little girl soon.

Yesterday we went to church. Later in the day we went to the Pastor's house for dinner. It was a wonderful time of fellowship. They live out in the country and the kids had a blast playing outside, playing with the kids, kittens and dog. The boys were filthy when we left, but they had so much fun running around that who cares (and I didn't have to bathe them)! They're the sweetest family and it was so nice to fellowship with other believers.

Speaking of bathing, I'm pretty much at the point where I can't do that anymore. My back just doesn't allow it! That pillow I have does help but sometimes no matter how I sit, stand or lie it still hurts like crazy. I appreciate that I have a husband who helps me out when needed.

1 comment:

Risa said...

I'm excited for you guys! :) I'm really glad you are finding some good friends that will hopefully last you a lifetime! :)