Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Lovin' It

Thank you so much Jen for my new look!!! I LOVE it!!! If any of you want a new look, you should head on over to her site. She does great work and is FAST! What do you all think?

**I'll post a picture of my hair soon. Maybe tomorrow I will fix it and snap a pic! Today I just let it go as I've been busy working around the house and I even managed to get the kiddos to take a nap and took a little one myself! Hopefully CB will feel better once he's had more rest.

9 comments:

Jodie said...

Love it too. Its tons of fun!!

Kenny and Jen said...

You are so welcome! You were so much fun to work with :)

jljdcraig4 said...

Wow..........I haven't gotten to read your blog for a little while, as my internet connection has been intermittant--------I love the new look! :-)

I pray that CB is feeling better; it's so hard when little ones are sick. I used to wish that mine came with diagnosis tools (like the car or computer) when they were little, so that I could tell what was going on with them.

Sorry that your yard sale didn't go as well as you were hoping. I know that those take a lot of work.:-(

That being said, $250 is $250; and at least that's about 3 tanks of gas, right? Also, what a wonderful lesson for Princess, to get to help run a "mini store".

I pray that the rest of your week is wonderful, and that everyone is healthy, in JESUS Awesome Name----Amen!
Love,
Lynn

Me said...

Cute cute! I love the little swirlies and stuff.

Becca said...

What a fun look....neat!

Christine said...

How cute! It is a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!
Gina

April said...

I love the new look. I need one too. The sad thing is that I could do it myself if I only had more time during the day. I think I need to win myself a makeover too because that's the only way it's going to change!

Risa said...

It's so cute!