Sunday, June 08, 2008

JCCHE Mama's

Here's a picture that was taken Thursday night at the Mom's Night Out. I have known some of these ladies since Cuddly was a wee baby. They were there as I began the homeschooling trek and I will really miss them. Many were there with a hug, dish or childcare as we dealt with the loss of Malachi. And of course as I went through daily trials with schooling and children they were there with an understanding ear! A truly sweeter group of ladies I'm not sure can be found;) I love you all and will miss you!!!

4 comments:

Risa said...

Wow! You are staying busy! Hopefully you will take some time and REST while you are in a hotel and someone else to do your cleaning! :)

I think my best friendships have been with my HS friends. They were the hardest to leave when we moved here from IN. I still email a couple of them - they are still a great blessing since I lack a great HS group here. :)

Jodie said...

Aw good pic! That was a pretty big group!

Melissa said...

Aww, what a great group of women. I pray you find another group in your new home town.

jljdcraig4 said...

I love that picture! :-) I don't have one like that, of the Jackson County ladies, so I think I'll copy and keep it. They certainly are a precious bunch of women, and I miss them already.

Your time to leave has really gotten here quickly; I will continue to pray for a smooth move for y'all.

Love,
Lynn