Friday, December 12, 2008

I heart Mad Libs

I have a Mad Libs book in the suburban and we play it on long trips. It's fun that even now Chatterbox can play along (sometimes the boys even shout out answers). A friend posted this site on facebook and I played, of course! Here's one I did:


Glibs - free online Mad Libs" src="http://www.madglibs.com/images/madGlibs.gif" border=0>
Personal Ad
I enjoy long, dorky walks on the beach, getting sneezed in the rain and serendipitous encounters with trees. I really like piƱa coladas mixed with Cherry Coke, and romantic, candle-lit kites. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Obama. I travel frequently, especially to cathedral, when I am not busy with work. (I am a street vendor.) I am looking for lantern and beauty in the form of a Irish goddess. She should have the physique of Reese Witherspoon and the sandwich of Angie. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my boats. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 43 days ago, and I have since become more dazzling.

No comments: