Sunday, December 14, 2008

Should I have stayed in bed?

Yesterday we had a busy day of running some errands and Chatterbox had a birthday party. We had some neighbors over for dinner and were up late visiting, playing games and having a good time. I made a new dessert that I will have to share with you- it was just plain delicious!!! Normally I make anything to do with chocolate but decided to try something different this time. Oh, it is just so yummy!!

Zach woke up going on 8 this morning and we were so tired. We knew the weather was supposed to turn bad but it was so sunny outside. We decided to stay in bed and sleep (the kids had gotten to bed late also, though not as late as us). I also finally bought some flannel sheets and put those on the bed...who wants to get out of bed now!?!? Well, I just came downstairs about a half an hour ago and it was still so sunny out. Talk about feeling guilty for skipping out on church (though we'll do church at home)! Most of our snow is melted! I look online and it is 50 degrees (and I noticed the high in Minot was -10). Now as I sit here the sky has really darkened. Guess we really are going to get that yucky weather...wind and rain/snow mix. I'm thankful we ended up staying home, although I hate missing church! When we miss only one week it feels like we've missed forever! I know there's a big snowstorm brewing through the Dakotas and I guess we're getting part of that! Fun... Good day to stay inside and curl up with a book I guess.

I am so annoyed right now. I cannot get into my facebook. Well, I get into it but from there I can't do anything. I emailed them about it yesterday and got a message back saying they'd get back to me soon but they haven't yet. I have friend requests, messages and picture comments that I want to see! It may be the laptop because I couldn't get Zach's to work right either. Guess I'll have to go downstairs and check.

That's my Sunday so far. Better grab a bite to eat so we can then have church.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have those days where I just want to stay in bed forever. I don't blame you for wanting to either especially if you got those warm snuggly flannel sheets.