Monday, December 08, 2008

Sweet, poor baby

My baby is sick. She's all congested and sneezing. I feel terrible for her and even went as far as to take her to the doctor this morning. Last night I tried it all- steamy shower, humidifier, saline drops, raised mattress. And of course stuffiness is always worse at night! I always worry when they're so little, I worry about their lungs filling with fluid. Especially when I can't suction any snot out! But her lungs are ok. She's been sleeping quite a bit today. I feel so bad for her and hope she gets better soon. Chatterbox is coughing away too. I hope these sicknesses leave our house soon! Oh, Sweet Pea is now up to 10 lb. 13 oz! She's still SO little! I thought she'd be at least 12 lbs by now!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope everyone feels better. I'm dealing with sick kids too. Wow I thought Sweet Pea would be bigger than that. She looks bigger in her pictures. What a little peanut!

momanna98 said...

We are all sick over here, too. Lil' L just got sick yesterday.
Wow, not even 11 Lbs? What a peanut. Princess C was a skinny little thing, but Lil' L is a chunkster. :-)