Friday, December 19, 2008

A Snow Day

Well, not in this house. Sorry kiddos. We only have a bit of school to do then it will be Christmas break! We got cable yesterday so the kiddos are all into watching shows they haven't been able to see in awhile. I was able to watch House Hunters last night! We had another snow/ice storm last night. I finally began some baking and made some marshmallow fudge last night. Haven't tried it yet but I hope its good. Anyway, this post was supposed to just be a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to Zach! He is 30 today. Let him know how its all downhill from here on out...lol. Happy birthday Zach!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday.

Today we are working on school...I'm not sure when we will start our break.

Kim said...

Happy Bday Zach! Yum your fudge sounds good!

Babyface74 said...

Hey its not all down hill when you hit 30... I'm 34 and only have a few broken parts! hahaha Happy Birthday Zach!

Me said...

Happy bday Zach! It is all downhill from here. hehe :)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday to your husband....Pete doesn't hit 30 until March.

I watched House Hunters on the internet....but they don't have neouhg episodes on the website! :) I got addicted to HGTV while at the hotel....I'm glad we don't have a TV, I'd waste too much time watching!

Hey, I heard something on a CHicago radio station about your town using Garlic salt on the roads from the local Tone factory for icy conditions....is that true?

Becca said...

make that "enough"

Jamie said...

Becca, yep apparently it is true...I saw it on the local news. Haven't smelled garlic in the air yet though...