Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today's Funny

Picked up Zach's dad from the airport. On the way home Jeremiah called. Larry took the phone to say hi and was talking in it upside down! I guess it was on speakerphone but I couldn't stop laughing about it!!!

Ran to the library and did some last minute shopping today. Zach is home from work sick. Not sure what he's got but I hope nobody else gets it! Feels dizzy & yucky. Hope he's better tomorrow...especially since we have shoveling that needs to be done (and I couldn't fit that into my already crazy busy day).

I am so addicted to Jodi Picoult books. She's such a good author. I stayed up until after midnight to finish the book I was reading (you can refer to my reading list on the sidebar to see the books of hers I've read). Right now I've got some of my own books to read but once I'm done I can't wait to get my hands on more of her books.

Sweet Pea laughed today. She's been trying for some time but hasn't exactly gotten it. Today she laughed at Grandpa Larry! Stinker;)

I had something else to say and now I have no idea what it was. Guess it can't be too important then right?

7 comments:

Kim said...

Hope Zach feels better. How funny he was talking in the phone upside down.

DDanielle said...

I just read a Jodi Picoult book (keeping Faith). I like her style, and I will probably read more from her.

Babyface74 said...

lol Larry is such a trip!! I hope Zach feels better. The kids & Steve have been sick too. Yuk.

So, SP found the perfect gift for her grandpa huh? I love it when they laugh. My Zach has this full belly laugh and it just makes everyone around giggle.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. I am glad Larry could get there and spend time with you all. There is nothing like family being with you during Christmas. God Bless.

Shari said...

Huh, that's funny about the phone.

Um...there's a cold going around here that starts off with a crazy headache and wicked sinus pressure. Todd was feeling the dizziness too. Not sure what that was all about. I started talking Zicam right away when I started feeling like I was getting it. It's amazing how that stuff works.

I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!! Have a great time with grandpa too!!

Beth said...

Sorry Zach isn't feeling well. I hope everyone stays healthy and he feels better quickly.

What a great Christmas gift SP gave her Grandpa!

Unknown said...

I adore Jodi Picoult. Plain Truth was one of the first ones I read and I was HOOKED.

Amie said...

Jodi Picoult is a prolific author. Seems like I always see a new book of hers out.