Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Belated Christmas!

I can't believe I didn't even have a Christmas post yesterday (and barely one today). I just haven't had much time to be on the computer lately, nor much desire. We had a wonderful Christmas. The kiddos were excited for their presents, we had delicious food that I cooked and an overall great day. Chatterbox got a digital camera & American girl clothes for her doll; some of her favorite gifts. Junior Squirrel got a handheld Transformer game & Legos and Booty Shaker got a V-Smile Pocket & Legos, among other things also. Sweet Pea got some clothes & baby toys. She also got her first baby doll. It was such a blessed day. We've been playing a lot of Sequence with Larry. It gets real competitive. We stay up late playing.

Tonight Larry baby-sat the kids, although they were in bed, and Zach and I went to the movies (we took SP with us). We saw Four Christmases. I haven't laughed that long in a long time! It was a good movie! I was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face!

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas. I will try to upload pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like the kids got some nice gifts. I feel like you. Haven't had time to blog or want to get on the computer because the kids and I are overwhelmed w/ new gifts. I want to see that movie too. It does look funny!

Shari said...

Sounds like you had a great day!! Ours was good too. My parents ended up with us. They were supposed to go to my sister's but the weather didn't cooperate. I looked through CB's pics, they are great!! Melina would love to have free reign of my old camera for herself. SP is getting so big and so beautiful. I love the pics of the kids in front of the tree. So Four Christmases weas good? I wasn't sure if it looked good or not. Might have to go see it now.