Monday, December 08, 2008

The weirdness has ended

The mom showed up with her daughter and made her apologize. I explained to her what happened (on my end). Apparently the girl was lying to me the whole time- she was supposed to be at the after school program, had everybody worried. The police were even called and looking for her! I'm thankful she ended up at my house because she was safe but how scary! I also think its scary that a 5 year old can lie like that! Maybe we outta have her over more often to be a good influence!

4 comments:

DDanielle said...

Very odd At least the mom made her daughter apologize. That shows something about her as a parent. A bad parent would have just laughed it off and let their child get away with it.
The little girl probably has seen your family and wondered what it would be like to be a part of a family like yours.

Kim said...

Wow! Her mother is very blessed and fortunate that her daughter ended up at somewhere like your house. I would be so devastated if my daughter or kids were missing. Yes maybe you should have her over more,maybe she needs a good influence in her life.

Becca said...

That's weird!

momanna98 said...

What a weird story.