Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This has got to be a weird week...

Ok, so our laptop hasn't worked for like a month now. My aunt looked at it (she's into computers) when we were in the UP. She talked to me a few days ago and told me to mail it to her and her computer guy would look at it. Well, I never mailed it. Then today she left me a message telling me to put the system restore disk in. It was worth a shot. At first nothing happened, so I took out the battery and waited a bit. I put it back in and tried it again and lets just say that I am sitting on my couch using the laptop! It is so weird. I'm running a virus check to see if there's something up with that. I just don't get it! And I really hope it doesn't happen again! I forgot to mention that the company sent me another connector tip for free!

I haven't been able to sleep much this week. The one night I was awake a lot because Sweet Pea was so congested. The next night I was up listening to the ice storm. Last night was a bit better but it seemed I kept waking up! Then this morning I was having a nightmare (a good one too, lol) and Booty Shaker came in my room and woke me up! Must have been the night for nightmares because in the middle of the night Chatterbox screamed. Something about a cat! Mine was about a haunted house I lived in...the attic was real haunted. Goofy.

Well, I have so much more to share and lets just hope this laptop keeps working so I can share more often. But I must get off now and clean up from lunch, get us going on math & history and off to the library.

2 comments:

DDanielle said...

Removing the battery is the second thing our Help Desk asks us to do. The first of course being to reboot. It usually doesn't work for me.
We had weird dreams/nightmares last night.

Anonymous said...

Awesome about the laptop!
Hubbies computer cord has a short in it - so FRUSTRATING! Then his glasses broke and someone stole the cord off the front of our truck - so we can't plug it in for the cold!!!!
It's a Merry Christmas anyway:)
Gina