Saturday, July 28, 2007

Burning, Packing & Taping

We have made so much progress today as far as packing. It is amazing how much a person can get done, and I really don't find it too much work! I kind of enjoy it, but then again I'm weird like that. Zach's gotten the entire garage packed and emptied the attic. I managed to pack up bathrooms, my bedroom, the rest of the playroom and much of the kitchen. The kids were so awesome today and played well together while we worked! That sure helps when you're trying to do things! There really isn't much more to pack at this point. It is hard to pack everything not knowing exactly what we'll need considering we really don't know when we'll move, although I'm positive it will be Monday. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts;) I'm just hoping we're able to find some helpers to help us load up and unload at the other house. One reason I hate being away from family!


Yesterday Princess and I had a great time at the water park. I'm really paying for it though with some major sunburn. That's what happens when you don't wear sunscreen...you live and learn! I was surprised at how brave Princess was on the slides! I thought she'd be terrified- of the heights and water- but she wasn't at all! I was SO proud of her and we had a blast! I want to go back!

As I was folding some laundry a bit ago a shadow fell upon the black TV screen. Little Man looked at it and commented that it was a cowboy feeding his dog! It was a shadow from my lamp and shade and it really did look like a cowboy! I was amazed at his imagination! We sure got a kick out of it.

Princess has been asking many questions about her 'husband'. And marriage. And intimacy. Like, "Can my husband lift up my skirt and touch my leg?" I have no idea where these thoughts are coming from! Guess she's getting to that age? Then Little Man pipes in...with more graphic things! Uh, yeah...you guys are too young for this! And NO they don't watch TV or movies with things of this nature!

I will leave you with a few pictures. I haven't posted pictures in forever...I really haven't been taking any:( But these are a couple I meant to post awhile ago.
Here's Cuddly Boy running on the treadmill in daddy's shoes;)
Zach, Zach, he's a Lego maniac;)
"I see you"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has she seen a wedding? I would assume that is where the lifting skirt up thing came from.

DDanielle said...

Wow, good thing you weren't eating or drinking something, I think I would have chocked at least from that question......I think I am going to have that lego song in my head for the rest of the day!