Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday's Update

Looks like Monday we should have a house? I put a ? because you just never know. But Zach has all next week off, so it better be Monday! I guess they need to clean a couple of them tomorrow. I feel like I can't rest easy since my house is a wreck with packing. Today we had our appraisal and home inspection. Tomorrow is the termite inspection. Who would think so many people who trudge through their house as they go about selling it??? And not just potential buyers!

It really stinks about our appraisal because we just had one last month when we were going to refinance. Well, the lending company didn't 'accept' that appraisal because the appraisal company wasn't on their 'list'. So we'll have to pay for two:(

I took the boys and my friend's two children to the park this morning for a play date. It was hot. My boys were CAKED in dirt. I had to come home and bathe them! Normally they get dirty, but not like that. They all had a good time though and I got to socialize. Oh, well they did too;)

The neat thing about the appraiser today...he saw my crazy boys all dirty. He told me he's got two boys, an 8 and 11 year old. Then he said, 'Then my wife and I got crazy and adopted a little girl from Vietnam'. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, PEOPLE?????? It was just another confirmation from God. This man had no idea that we're in the process of adopting! I thought it was so cool. Adoption isn't a common thing, and for that man to be the appraiser and for me to be home...it's a God thing!

Just like on the bottom of the contract that the people filled out they put a Bible verse: It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. Psalm 118:8. It is so God, guys! I see His hand so clearly in this all and its the most exciting thing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It's really cool that everything has God written all over it...I hope it all works out just fine :)

DDanielle said...

Hey just think of how many more strangers would have been through your house if you had trouble selling....us we have had 47 showings in the past 9 months, plus others with our previous realtor....and one more today.
Boy does that suck about having to pay for an inspection twice! But it should just be the same as the previous inspection so no worries there.

Choppzs said...

YAhhh, have fun moving! hope it all goes smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Been following your progress--so exciting!

How do you know KayinPA?! I "know" her through www.welltellme.come--she had her baby!