Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday

Yesterday Princess, Little Man and I had eye appointments. I was almost dreading Little Man's as I didn't want another child in glasses! But, since Zach and I are so blind I figured he'd need them. Nope! That kid has 20/20 vision!!! I was thrilled! To top it off, my prescription didn't change in over a year! Princess needs a new pair of glasses, but I figured that was coming.

Little Man cracked me up with the eye doctor. He asked him if he had a mom, if he knew Jesus and was being so silly. Normally this boy is quiet around strangers, but I've really noticed him coming out of his shell.

Last night Cuddly Boy asked me if pigs eat chickens. No idea where that came from!

We're still waiting to hear about housing, when our home inspection is, etc. I hate being in limbo. I just want to move already. And its hard to pack because I'm really not sure when we're able to get a house so I don't want to pack things we may need! Just give me a new house!!!

Princess has choir camp all week at church. Friday they're going to the water park and I get to go with her since she can't swim. I think I'm almost as excited as she is! I haven't been to a water park in probably 14 years when my mom took me to Wisconsin Dells! Bring on the slides, the water, the laughs and fun! It will be fun to spend that time with my daughter! Just like my mom did with me.

3 comments:

Amie said...

I wonder if it's something about the age of 5, Elijah really been talking to people lately too.

I hated being in limbo when we sold our house. I was so afraid to pack because I was afraid we would get the whole house packed up and something would fall thru.

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that you did enjoy going to the WI Dells park with me:) Hannah and you should have a blast. She does get into the fun of things. I remember her laughing when we went to Chucky Cheese and that ride we went on together. Love you.

Bethany said...

Ah! You spent today right down the road from me! Look at all the things you guys have going on! Adopting!! Moving!! How exciting!! I've been such a bad blogging buddy, but I'm catching up!