Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not the way we planned it

This morning Canaan and I were going to take the kiddos to Lynn Meadows and meet up with some fellow homeschoolers. I dropped off Princess at church and off we went. We drove the 1/2 hour there only to discover it doesn't open until 10! We were an hour early. No problem, there's a 'Old McDonald's' right down the road with a play place. We get there, BUT the play place is outdoor and locked. Now what? We drive to a new park only to get bit by fire ants and some other bugs. The kiddos had fun the whole 20 minutes we were there. We didn't have drinks as we didn't anticipate being outdoors. So Canaan went her way and the boys and I met up w/Zach on the base. It was his lunchtime. We picked up some snacks and went and walked the pier at the park on base. It was nice. We saw fish jump, boats go by and just enjoyed the outdoors. Now I'm ready to pack some more but I just don't seem to have the right size boxes. They're all too big and therefore when I load them up they're too heavy. Humph. Still no word on a house. It makes me nervous, yet I know it'll all work out. I just hope its sooner than later!

1 comment:

Amie said...

What happens if there is no house yet when you close?