Sunday, July 01, 2007

"The Greatest Show On Earth!"

That's right, folks! We went to the Ringling Bros. Circus! Princess had learned about the circus in school this past year and I've had it written on my calendar for months! My mother was SO kind to buy us tickets...and let me tell you that those things aren't cheap! Thank you mom! It was fun to see our children experience the circus! I must admit that parts of it seem different from when I was a kid. I remember there being 3 rings. This time there was only one. I remember a bunch of elephants and even the lions that jump through the fire hoops. This time there was only one elephant for a short time and not lions or tigers. Oh yeah, and the clowns just don't dress the same anymore! It was fun though! We always talk about our 'favorite' thing from what it is we've done. So, here are our favorites:




Zach & Little Man: When the elephant first walked out and he just started pooping everywhere. It was so gross and that thing just wouldn't stop! It was hilarious!


Cuddly Boy: The clown with the green ball. And I remember him laughing when the clown popped a bubble and made a 'fart' noise.


Princess: The acrobats swinging!



Me: I liked the elephant the best...after all I had been waiting a long time to see him! I also liked the clowns. But, I really enjoyed it all and got into it way more than the rest of my family;)

4 comments:

Risa said...

We took Jozie to the Circus before Luke was born I think. She could have cared less and was ready to go home before it even started! We stayed with an unhappy baby until the end since we did, after all, pay for those tickets! LOL

We haven't been to the circus since!

Anne said...

Too funny! Your kids look cute in those silly hats! My kids really want to go to the circus. Have a great week! :) :)

Jodie said...

I just got caught up on all of your posts. Cute cute pictures!!! Looks like you've been having fun!

I cannot believe how different things are in the south. No 4th of July parade?!?!

Amie said...

Cute pics! We have went to a couple circus' here. All I could think about when I was at them was those videos on tv about elephants suddenly going crazy and attacking. LOL