Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last night I had a dream that I went to Africa. It was really bizarre and I'm sure not at all what Africa is really like, after all we drove over a big bridge from Europe to Africa. Only Europe was in the place of the US. Weird, I tell ya. I was hoping to get to see some of the little orphans faces in my dream but I didn't make it that far before I was awakened. That has been happening quite a bit lately- I'm in the middle of a good dream and then I wake up before the good part. What's the deal with that???

3 comments:

Amie said...

This reminds me, are you guys going to travel to Liberia? I read that Liberian adoptions don't require you to travel and they can bring the child here.

Jodie said...

I just got back from vacation and got caught up on all of your posts on your other site too. You did a nice job on the other site. I have no idea why you can't post titles, I couldn't post a title to my blog this morning either.

Cute pictures too.

Looks like you guys have been busy.

I don't think you're off base by the way. I think we (as a society) are demented in the way we handle our money. We all take way too much for granted.

Choppzs said...

Dreams can be crazy can't they?