Saturday, July 21, 2007

GOD is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

We had our garage sale and we made somewhere between $200-$300 (all 3 of us made quite a bit of money)! Also, we had some showings last night and today AND we accepted an offer!!!!!!!!!!!! We will close August 8th providing all falls into place with inspections and all. I am SO floored and so thankful that God has sold our house this quickly. I really had FAITH that it would all go very quickly. It is a relief and we feel so good, blessed, excited and relieved!!! Thank you Jesus for working in our lives so mightily!!!!!!! I am so happy I feel about to burst. I want to go and dance in my back yard while jumping up and down and shouting!!! God is SO good!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing that you've accepted an offer already with the market as slow as it's been. Good for you!

Elizabeth said...

Jaime,

What wonderful news- God is so good! I'm so happy for you and your family.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

How AWESOME that is!! Congratulations!!

Shari

AmazingGraceTX said...

I'm not surprised!! God is good.
That's all!
I'll call you tomorrow or Tuesday. Is wednesday open on your schedule??
Loriann

momanna98 said...

Wow! How awesome! I am so jealous! ;-)

Amie said...

Great news!!

Me said...

That is most certainly great news!

ChicoryChick said...

Wow, Great job on the yard sale. Things are moving really fast with your move (pun not intended) LOL! The market is slow up here.

Christine said...

Congratulations, Jamie! How exciting!

Jodie said...

Wow! Good for you guys!!! That is great news!

DDanielle said...

Great news!

Risa said...

That's great news!

Angel at Aduladi' said...

WOW! I have not been able to pop in for a couple of days so I was floored to read your posts! HE IS SO GOOD! I have been praying for you and what a neat thing to read.

~Angel