Friday, July 20, 2007

WooHoo!!!

We had two showings on our house today!!! The one lady liked it best out of 8 houses, its just a matter of whether she's approved!!! Tomorrow we have two more showings!!! That is at least 5 showings in one week! God is gonna move to sell this house! We also began our garage sale today while we were getting things ready. So far I made $60!!! All of our money from the garage sale is going toward the adoption. I'm sure tomorrow we'll make MUCH more $$$. I even made a little sign about our family adopting from Liberia to hang so people can see. It can't hurt to 'advertise'. Maybe somebody will feel led to give. I'll let you know how it all goes.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Sounds like the house is going to sell fast, even if this potential buyer can't get approved. That's pretty darn awesome!

momanna98 said...

Wow, in one week you've had as many showings as we've had in 3 months. You've turned into a crazy power blogger! I can't keep up! Glad everything is going well and you can see the Lord's hand in your life. :-)

Risa said...

That's great! We have another showing on Mon. here...things are a little slow for us but there are houses for sale on every block so I think they are going to have a harder time selling than they want. Oh, well. It's not my house so as long as I'm not rushed into someplace else before we get to SD I'll be fine.