Saturday, July 07, 2007

Quiet Weekend

For some reason I am unable to click in the title box to make a title. I have started a new blog...about our adoption. I want it to not only be about our adoption but to be a resource to others. I have found so many sites, blogs and information on adoption and Liberia that I want to share! It is a work in progress, but you can check it out if you're interested!

There was a freaky occurrence in our area this week. Check here to read about it. It looks like the guy is caught and for that I am grateful! I wouldn't go to Wal-mart alone today and so we all had to go, just to get a few things! And I was still a bit nervous!

I haven't done much of anything this weekend. It's one of those times when I want to be lazy. Last night Zach tried to get guys together from church to play Risk and there were only three of them. He still had a good time though. Next time he'll have to give more notice! But, you know how men plan...or don't plan;)

Today we slept late and this afternoon Zach & the kiddos played in the pool. I know they had a blast! I just feel so blah so I stayed indoors in the AC! While outdoors Zach found at least 3 black widows under the kids turtle sandbox (that is our outdoor toy box). How freaky!!!

Well, we got our first Netflix movies so we'll be chilling and watching one tonight. I have yet to bake something for our Sunday School class in the morning. It's our turn for 'breakfast'! Hope you're all having a good weekend!

No comments: