Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Books Recommendations

Becky is hosting a carnival of sorts. If you go here you can read all about it. Pretty much you post about a good book you've recently read. The book she recommends looks good and I'm going to have to look into that one! I've been on a reading frenzy lately (just look at my reading list).

One good book I enjoyed was Cape Refuge by Terri Blackstock. This is a Christian mystery/suspense. It was the first book I'd read by Terri Blackstock and I was hooked. I immediately went to paperbackswap and ordered the second and third books.

Another good one was Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury. Karen Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors. I love all of her books. Definately girly-girl books. Not something I could imagine my husband reading, although it was about football!

4 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I can't wait to try these! I've been craving a good mystery, but never know what to get. Thanks for doing this Jamie!

Hope all is well with you and baby!

Becky

Becky Avella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Karen Kingsbury is also one of my favorite authors but I have not read Between Sundays. I will read it soon!

Cape Refuge also sounds good. I am a big fan of mystery/suspense so I am looking forward to that read also. Have you ever Dee Hendersen? I read her O'Malley series and it was very good.

Thanks for the recommendations!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Ah now you went and told me what that book is about. I didn't read Between Sundays yet! MOM