Friday, April 04, 2008

Sincerity

I admit with my apology last week I wasn't as sincere as I could have been. And while I want to drop this whole thing I feel like I could have done better. I was still a bit angry when I apologized and it just wasn't as sincere as could be. This week I've really been convicted about it. I want my life to be honoring and pleasing to God- all aspects of my life. That includes my blog. And while I am human and I like to show you my humanness and not put on a facade, I still need to try to honor the Lord in what I write. So Father, I am sorry for not being as honoring to you as I could with my words. As for my apology, this time I apologize with sincerity. For my readers, I am sorry if I haven't always come across pleasing to the Lord. I will still show you my true colors, yet at the same time be pleasing to God.

No comments: