Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was the laziest day. I didn't sleep well last night because the thunder kept waking me. We were supposed to get together with friends, but that fell through (and the weather wasn't exactly cooperative). So, I fell asleep on the couch before lunch. It sure felt good but I couldn't seem to wake up all day. After lunch I read for awhile and finally later in the day we took a ride (we had to run to the store and Cuddly Boy needed a hair cut). The kiddos were so well-behaved today. They played Lego's together for the longest time and all 3 of them even picked up together (without fighting)! Then Princess and Little Man sat at the table together coloring. It was such a nice atmosphere today I wondered why it couldn't always be this way! Princess' friend came over to play but we said not today. I really enjoyed the fact that nobody was bickering or whining. I wish more days could be like this...well besides the fact that I was so tired. Maybe the baby is going through a growth spurt?

The excitement of the day was that we saw a suspicious character on the highway and decided to call the police about it. Zach doesn't want me to give more details for fear of the man reading this!

5 comments:

Amie said...

I want to hear about the suspicious guy, email me the story if you get a minute!

Anonymous said...

We had the same kind of day!
And it felt so good after a hard week! Glad you got to rest!
Gina

Melissa said...

I love lazy fightless days like that!

Anonymous said...

The occasional lazy day is great!!

Jodie said...

LOL I'm dying to hear more about your suspicious character.