Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Fun Visit




We had a fun visit with my Aunt Cindy. Princess enjoyed her sleepover but it will be the last one for years- she was so sassy today! I know all the kiddos were worn out from running around and playing but there's no reason to be so sassy! Luckily they went to bed real early tonight- I needed that break from them! It is so nice to have family visit and we are always sad to see them go. Princess was crying pretty hard saying she missed Aunty Cindy and we'd just left! Little Miss Sensitive. At least she's sleeping now...she sure needs it! Well, time for me to go and watch American Idol and get some zzzz's myself!
***Oh and Princess would not smile for pictures again...she needs a serious attitude adjustment!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamie- Hollie here... we bought new computers and I lost your email address- will you send me a quick note so that I can keep in touch! I think of you often
love, Hollie struxcrew@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Looks like you all had fun. Your pregnant belly looks so cute!

DDanielle said...

I love the picture with Little Man and Keesha. You're looking good!

Anonymous said...

Glad that Cindy got to spend time with you and the kids. Sounds like the kids enjoyed the time with her too.

Risa said...

Did H. get her hair cut again? It looks shorter? It could just be me:) She's always cute - even when she doesn't smile! :)

Luke is my non-smiler...unless you catch him in an EXCELLENT mood or unexpected! Jozie on the other hand is my poser! She is always glad to have her picture taken! LOL

It is always good to have a visit from family :) My dad was here again this week and we miss him already! :)

Hopefully once you make your move you will have more visits from family! :)

Anonymous said...

When you have a princess in the house no matter the age they don't like to smile for the pictures - so if you figure out how to overcome that please let me know:)
Glad you had a good visit.
I miss Marina Park!
Gina

Jodie said...

I'm so jealous of your warm weather!! I would kill to be playing outside right now! Cute pics!!! The boys on the monkey bars is really cute! Poor P. Its hard to be a little girl sometimes. :)