Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Company's Here!

Well, it seems we have some company! My Aunt Cindy is in town! She's stopping by for a bit on her way from Florida back up to Michigan! It is pretty exciting all of the company we'll be getting before we leave here- even if we only get to see you for a day or two! The kiddos are real excited (although I don't think the boys remember her too well) and I need to get us dressed and ready for the day so we can meet up with her. It's a blessing to have the campground across the street!!!

4 comments:

Marla said...

The midwife book I was writing about was not about the Amish, although that certainly sounds like an interesting one! I don't know what the laws for midwifery are like in your state, but if there are midwives, I would urge you to seek one out and at least have an interview/consultation to ask all the questions you might have!!
Enjoy your Aunt!

Erica said...

Doncha just love it when you can actually have family visit you for a change?!

Anonymous said...

How fun....enjoy your visit!

Me said...

Company is always fun. Enjoy!