Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday in Pictures

I am relieved we left Iowa when we did what with the weather in that part of the country. I really feel terrible for those of you getting snow! That stinks!

Today I had to do some major shopping. I have maternity clothes but some were too small (how is that possible when I'm barely showing) and others are too big. And some are just stretched out and fall down. So Princess and I went to Martha's Tea Room for lunch. We sat outside and had a delicious lunch. I haven't had a salad that delicious in awhile! I hope to make it back there at least one more time before we move. Then it was off to the Outlets to shop. I tried on so many clothes it wasn't even funny. I had no idea what I'd actually like on me so thought I'd try it all on! I didn't buy nearly as much as what I tried on but I sure spent a lot of money (but when you consider that pretty much everything is $20 a piece you don't get much)! I was looking for clothes for church as well as some summer clothes. I found a cute long denim skirt (looks like this only denim).I bought this shirt which looks real cute with white capri's. We also went to Sonic for a hot fudge sundae as I've been craving ice cream! It was a wonderful date with my little girl!
I must have wore myself out! I came home and fell asleep on the couch! No that is not me, just an image borrowed from the web;)
Now I'm off to cook dinner for a hungry family!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Try Ebay for Maternity clothes. You can get some nice stuff for good prices, figuring you don't wear them long.

I sold most of mine so I am going to try Ebay and go the Outlet Mall by my mom's house the next time we go there to hopefully find some winter clearance items since I will finally get to be pregnant in the winter!!

(Oh! I updated by blog finally!)

Miss ya!

Jodie said...

Ooo like the mat clothes!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the princesses had a fun day out! I second the eBay recommendation...you can often get whole outfits from one seller for a decent price.

Glad you all made it home fine...no snow here but they did say something about the possibility monday....it's chilly tho....only 50's today.

Anonymous said...

I miss Sonic!
We don't have them here!
Loved the way you shared that...
Gina