Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Drip, Drip, Drip

Picture loud, shrieking, constant noise. That is how I feel I've been living today. My children are like a constant dripping. I sent them out on the trampoline after school and all they could do was fight or whine. So in they went into their beds. Now they're down here again and I hear it again. I can't stand hearing the bickering between them! One will do something, the other tells and another whines and it is a constant cycle. And right now I'm so tired and lazy I don't really want to do anything about it. So I'm going to lay on the couch and pray the baby-sitter, er TV keeps them occupied until I get up to begin dinner...oh man which should be started soon too. But I am so tired!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been dealing with the same sibling arguments in our house and at Gym Day all the Moms were talking about how they were dealing with it right now too. So maybe it is the time of year? God knows and he will give us the strength and wisdom to go through it, even as tiring as it is to us!
Be Encouraged!
Gina

DDanielle said...

I hope you (and the kids) are doing better today. It has to be rough on days like that, especially when a baby is zapping some of your energy as it is.

Risa said...

Ugh! I know where you are with all the whining and fighting between you kids...only when I send mine out to play it seems to make things worse because the neighbor kids get involved! Then I have one or the other coming in and complaining about not only their sibling but their "friends" as well! I usually just send them back out and threaten them with grounding or being confined to their bedrooms...it usually works for about 10 minutes! LOL

Jodie said...

We have days like that. And I swear the kids feed off of my sick of them attitude too. Sigh. Thank goodness that tomorrow is a new day huh?

momanna98 said...

Sounds like my house! My two youngest are constantly shrieking loudly. Everyone tattles, including the 2 yo!! Unless it's something important, like something broken or someone getting hit in the head, then for some reason, it's not mentioned. Children.... who can figure them out....

Becca said...

We had that today too but it was pouring out all day so I couldn't even send them outside. I told Buddy that I felt like a zoo keeper for a bunch of monkeys. Is there supposed to be a full moon tonight or what?!

Choppzs said...

It must be universal Whining Day or something! lol My kids have been the same way and it's driving me NUTS! lol