Friday, April 04, 2008

Mathematical Maniac

This morning before we were even dressed you could find Little Man working on his math. Notice he is still in his pajamas. I was about to hop in the shower when he requested to do his math. I can't argue with that! He is always saying math is his favorite thing to do in school! I'm so thankful, since both Zach & I hated it and still do. Hopefully he'll be a math genius so he can help us that are not as great at it. I think he did two whole chapters this week! Go Little Man!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that's great, way to go!!

Anonymous said...

He is just like his Nanny - a numbers person! Keep up the great job my sweet boy. Love you.

Amie said...

Smart little guy!

Becca said...

Maybe you and the math curriculum you chose make it more fun for him than your teachers and Zach's made it for you two!

Jodie said...

That is good! Numbers are our friends. ;)