Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Screams from the Shower

What do you do when you're in the middle of your shower and the doorbell rings??? Your children are the type to go bounding to the door to see who's come for a visit! Well, this was the case just a bit ago. I'm trying to get through my shower and I hear 'Ding Dong'. For a split second I froze then I began yelling, "DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR! DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR! DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!" I'm certain the person outside heard me, but I am not taking chances! Thankfully they did not open it and Princess came to tell me it was FedEx. I'm sure the man wondered what kind of lunatic was yelling about not opening the door! Oh well, better safe than sorry! Now off to begin school.

7 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh yes, I've had moments like that. LOL

Anonymous said...

Funny! I would have done the same thing....and guaranteed he would have heard me because the bathroom window is right next to the front door. But, like you said, better safe than sorry.

Melissa said...

LOL, same thing happens here ALL the time.

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!
My son let the maintenance man in our house while I was in the bathroom getting dressed a few years back!
I could have fallen over - he had never offered to open the door before!
Kids!
What do you do:)
Gina

Christine said...

That happened to me last week!Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

My girls are normally at the front door before me. I've often wondered what they would do too. I'm sure they would open it. I sure hope they wouldn't though. I have had that talk with them.

Shari

DDanielle said...

Ugg would have done the same thing. Daniel is not quite at that stage yet. Thanks for the heads up that shower time is going to get even worse,lol!