Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hump Day

Our AC downstairs has been out for some time now. They're finally supposed to come today to fix it. It's been getting pretty humid down here.

Monday after my doctor appointment we met Erica at the park. It was our first time getting together and I enjoyed getting to visit with her. Hopefully we get to do it again soon.

Cuddly Boy is a genius. Well, okay not really... We've been doing the Pledge of Allegiance before school every day and yesterday he did the whole thing by himself- missing only about 3 words! Then last night he was playing with our Leap letter magnets and comes up to me with a G saying, "Mom, I start with this!"

Little Man did 4 pages in his math book yesterday!!! We really plugged along at our schoolwork and accomplished a lot. Hopefully today is as successful.

Princess is disappointed in the weather. It's been rainy-ish lately. We got her a scooter for her birthday and she wants to ride it! Hopefully the sun shines soon!

3 comments:

mamazee said...

so. jealous.
Spring Break is this week and it started off with a snowstorm that lasted all of Friday and Saturday... the snow is starting to melt now that it's wednesday... but i would so like to be sitting on the front steps watching my littles on their bikes and holding my new little honey. instead it's more indoor cartoons (but still, i get to hold my new little honey!) -
i hope the sun shines soon for you, but still jealous that you even are *thinking* AC already...

Anonymous said...

I cannot sypathize with your broken A/C dilemma....we've woken up to frost for the past two mornings and tonight we've got cold rain.

I took Shannon to the dentist to get an xray of the non chipped front tooth (it is bruised so it turned black) and on the way home she told me "I don't like that guy (the dentist). He's not my friend." Everyone is her friend (according to her) even characters in books....so this comment surprised me. I think he made her nervous.

Glad all went well with Princess. That is weird about her tooth.

Anonymous said...

That top comment of mine was supposed to be half joking....it looks a bit abrupt. ;)