Friday, April 11, 2008

Park Day

Today was Park Day and we finally got out of the house and went! I feel like I've been so cooped up lately and it was wonderful to get out! I wanted to snap lots of pictures. Princess wasn't too happy about that but Cuddly boy was all about it and was bugging me to take more! The only real smile I got from Princess was when I took a picture of her and her friend. Little Man was compliant and smiled big as always! The weather was gorgeous and the company was wonderful! But when I came home all that fresh air had exhausted me and so no schoolwork was done! Oh well, its Friday! The last few pictures are of the boys at home. They received a package from Nanny & Papa today and love their new drawing tablets and crayons (paperless ones). It has kept them occupied all day! By the way, the boys dressed themselves to match! It was too cute!

5 comments:

Me said...

Cute slideshow!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful weather!
I am jealous!
It snowed 5 inches here yesterday!
Gina

DDanielle said...

I love the picture of princess on the bridge. We had went to the park last week.....then the weather turned up here again and its been to cold most nights. Great pictures!

Risa said...

I look forward to warm weather - AGAIN - so we can get some park time in...I love taking pictures of the kids outside but it isn't as much fun in the snow while they have hats on their heads...esp when Jozie wears the one that covers her face too! Hopefully our 8 inches of snow melts soon....unfortunately I don't see it gone by the end of the weekend....grrrrr....

Jodie said...

I'm jealous of your warm weather too! Cute pics!