Friday, May 02, 2008

A Winner Again!

I won again! Missy has a contest on her blog every month for the candles she makes to support small ministries, organizations and projects that give aid to the people of Africa.

All you need to do is leave a comment on her post to be entered...and I guess I've left many comments and my name was picked! I'm so excited to try one of her candles and to give the other to my mom to try! Thanks so much Missy!!!

Also, I haven't heard from the winner of my contest from last week yet. So I will draw another name and pray that this person will give me their address so I can mail out the desired pizza cutter... And the winner is..... World's Greatest Mommy! Congrats to you!!!

2 comments:

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Thank you so much!

I'm so thrilled to win! We cut a lot of pizza around here! Thanks for hosting such a cool giveaway.

Jodie said...

You're always lucky at winning things!