Friday, May 30, 2008

Dirt Cheap

Ever heard of that store? I hadn't until I got here. And to tell you the truth I never wanted to go there. I think the first time I walked in I walked right back out. They got one thing right- DIRT! But I've been there a few times, although I admit I haven't bought much! My friend had told me they had a great selection of Gap Maternity clothes for only $5! So I finally ventured there today. I found the cutest black dress pants, but get this? Those little things attached to clothes they have to remove, they didn't have the right tool to remove it so I couldn't get the pants! So that means all those cute pants sitting there can't get sold??? I was so ticked! I don't really have many dressy maternity clothes (or regular ones for that matter). I did manage to get 3 shirts, 2 sleeveless ones. It is stifling hot down here and I figured I could use some more! Of course once I get to Iowa I'll probably freeze and have to shop for warmer clothes!

On a funny note, Princess could not wait to get out of there! She was in the changing room with me saying how she wished she could sometimes work in stores to clean them! Guess she was noting the dirty floor. She was quite relieved when we left and eager for some hand sanitizer;) That's my girl...keep those germs away and keep clean!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, do they keep it dirty on purpose. That sounds nasty and I can't believe they don't have the proper tools to remove those tags. How retarted!

Risa said...

You will have to go back in a few days and see if they figured out how to sell your pants! :)

LOL Sounds like Jozie.

Beth said...

Where is this store at? I've never heard of it. I could leave the kids home, pack the sanitizer and head out for some bargains. But I don't need any maternity clothes!

Jodie said...

ROFL on P thinking the store was dirty. That is so funny!