Sunday, May 11, 2008

Private!

I'm making my blog private. I've considered this for some time and I think its finally time I make my move. The reason I haven't a long time ago was I still want my family to be able to access it without making it difficult for them, especially those who aren't as computer literate;) Just kidding guys! What irritates me is people who KNOW me and live around me reading my blog just to be nosy...and then to not even tell me they read it. I feel like its a violation of some sorts! So, IF you still want to read my blog (I hope most of you will still read, I love my readers) please email me your email address at zjmleko@cableone.net so that I can add you to the list! Thanks!!!

I'll add pictures soon of Little Man's birthday party...

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Better add me to your list! Stinks that you had to resort to this.