Friday, May 02, 2008

An Evangelistic Princess

Although we've had an attitude from Princess lately (don't tell me at 8 they hit that already) I do have something cute to share. When my Aunt was here she asked her if she knows God (which she pretty much asks everybody- even our realtor). When my Aunt answered yes Princess proceeded to explain how she couldn't just know about God but that she needs to have a relationship with Him (it wasn't those exact words but that was the bottom line of it). I was so proud of her! She's got such a heart for people's souls! You go Princess!!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

So cool! I can't wait to see how God will use her throughout her life.

Love ya,
Bran

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!
Gina

Anonymous said...

attitude...it begins even earlier. My not yet 18 month old has a major attitude...I'm not looking forward to seeing how that develops as she gets older.

Me said...

What? Attitude at 8? That must be nice. Especially since mine gives me attitude at 3 :)

Jodie said...

Aw that is so cute. I wonder if she'll ask Brian and me that. I better warn him to be nice.