Sunday, May 18, 2008

I hope this works...

Ok, I set my blog to private and I hope it works. I know it says you need a google account. I hope that doesn't turn anybody off! I had 75 requests! Well, 76 but I don't know one person so I need to email her. For all I know it could be somebody I know just wanting to snoop. I doubt it but I'm not taking any chances. I really hope that I won't lose any readers by going this route and I hope it keeps peace in my life. I know it will prevent nosy people from reading and stirring up trouble in my life. Maybe someday I will post more on that...but for now I just want to see if this works.

8 comments:

DDanielle said...

Just to let you know it works....must be online at the same time LOL!

Me said...

Got it!

I'm thinking I may try it, but I dunno yet.

Beth said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I received your invite. I do have a google account, so not a problem there. I hope going private is a good solution and really helps out with the privacy issue. I hate feeling like I am living in a "fish bowl"!

Melissa said...

Worked for me, thanks for the invite!

Shari said...

It worked for me too!! Unbeknownst to me, I had a google account. Imagine that. I think I ordered something and had to make one. And here I was always leaving comments annonymously.

paige said...

Hey, Jamie ~ Thanks for the invite!
p

Becki said...

It worked. Thankyou Jamie.

Unknown said...

It worked for me too -- and I don't think WE have to be online as the same time. Whew...

°Ü°